The first step in bringing your data into powercode is bringing basic Customers. A Customer is the center of Powercode functionality. It serves as a place to hold the information needed to appropriately manage equipment, bill and contact the accounts central to your business.
Please fill out and provide MinimumCustomerInfo.xlsx
Important fields are called out below. Other fields are optional.
Customer Sheet Fields:
- CustomerID: unique value required
- Company Name/First Name and Last Name: Import requires one of these.
- Phone Numbers: optional
- Mobile phone is used by Twilio SMS integration.
- Billing/Physical Address: required except Street2, Latitude, and Longitude
- Email: optional, but useful
- Status: Defaults to active, other options explained here.
Contact Sheet Fields:
The contact sheet required for customers with more than one contact or email address and is imported simultaneously with the customer sheet.
- CustomerID: required, all other fields are optional